Do you know frozen cartoon? I think you certainly know the cartoon is. The cartoon that your daughter like. Surely, you want to make your daughter happy with frozen princess birthday cake for a present.
If you are reading this article, it is the good choice to make a great frozen princess birthday cake ideas. Don’t worry, you are not the only one who’s at loss as to what to make for your daughter or niece is happy. Fortunately for you, shouldn’t be difficult. Just look around, see how it seems like every single little girl in all parts of the world nowadays are having a Disney’s Frozen fever? Yes. They sing “Love Is An Open Door” at the top of their lungs, they want to be Elsa, and they even beg for that blue princess dress for Halloween! Ask your little girl, chances are she is one of them! So why not take this Frozen fever to your advantage
Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe
It is a simple step to make a frozen princess birthday cake.
- 225 gram butter softened
- 250 gram cake flour
- 200 gram brown sugar
- 60 gram high quality cocoa powder such as Valrhona
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 150 ml buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
Properly grease and flour three 8” square cake pans, set aside and then Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time.
- In a different mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder Next, add the third of the dry ingredients to butter mixture and half of buttermilk alternately -finish off with the last third of dry mixture.
Add vanilla extract and mix it for another two minutes. Divide batter evenly into the prepared pans, Bake for 20 to 30 minutes and The cake is ready to serve.
- Make your chocolate shards and snowflakes for decorative purposes.
Melt 200gr of white chocolate, you may use a double boiler or a microwave to do so.
- Once it’s melted, pour half of the melted chocolate onto a baking paper, spread it out with a spatula – make sure not to spread it too thinly.
- As for the snowflakes, put the left over into a piping bag and pipe it onto the baking paper.
- Draw snowflakes and whatever you desire. Once it’s hardened, cut up the spread out chocolate into shards.
- Add 500 gram white chocolate for 3 minutes to microwave
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter, mix
- Take half of it, add a few drops of blue food coloring
- 4 tablespoons of milk, mix. Let cool
- Take another half of the uncolored ganache
- Add 4 tablespoons of cream and whip it using an electric mixer at high speed until it reaches spreadable consistency – use this to frost between layers and crumb coat your cake
Remember to let it set in the fridge for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes take out the assembled cake, and carefully pour the slightly cooled ganache. It’ll be thick but just let it drip, don’t try to smooth it using a spatula. Once covered, you may start decorating it with the snowflakes and chocolate shards.
Isn’t this frozen princess birthday cake ideas easy to make? Hopefully, you can applicate the recipe to make a frozen princess birthday cake at your home.